#117 Why You Need a Plan
With patience and a plan, you can identify what is within your control and let go of the rest.
With all the lockdowns and kids at home from school, it's so easy to allow our brain to go to the extreme and think only in worst-case scenarios.
We CAN choose PROACTIVITY, not reactivity.
Now more than ever, we need to live into the future and create a new set of beliefs and possibilities ... paint a new picture. To use this as an opportunity to grow, not shrink, hide or run the other way.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Why creating a plan gives you power and confidence
- Focus on what is in your control and let go of the rest
- Why hitting the pause button in your life gives clarity
- Living in the moment = stillness and abundance
- Time management as a form of "mind management"
- How NOT to choose victimhood
A rising tide really does lift all boats, and this is OUR TIME to show up and to think in a whole new way.
We have a great opportunity right now to get scrappy and discover new things and the solution is right in front of you. You just have to be open to it.
A crisis intensifies what is already there that we may not be facing. If we are open to it, we will see with clarity what our real WORK is.