Today I’m chatting with Jill Angie, a certified running and mindset coach who helps women who have never felt athletic start running so they can feel confident in their body. Jill started the Not Your Average Runner movement to teach people that runners come in all shapes, sizes, and speeds.
Listen in as we talk about her journey with running and the mental shifts she made that really made her fall in love with running, celebrating her body, and connecting with her creativity. Jill shares powerful insights into why running can be a catalyst for so many different kinds of change and how to get started with a simple and enjoyable exercise routine.
· The meaning behind Jill’s Not Your Average Runner movement.
· The power in focusing on how you want to feel rather than what you’re scared of.
· How to silence your inner mean girl and shut down negative thoughts.
· How Jill coaches women to incorporate movement into their lives.
· Different ways to do thought work, including in spreadsheets and mind maps.
· How running and movement enhances creativity and confidence.
· Advice for getting out of the loop of limiting thoughts.
· We are the MASTER of what we think!
“I really started to enjoy running the way I was running because of how it made me feel and that was so compelling to me that I stopped being as concerned with what other people might think.”
- Jill Angie
Crappy thoughts = crappy results. It’s that simple.
Jill encourages you to ask yourself: If you didn’t believe those negative thoughts, how would your life change and how would you show up differently in the world?
How to Connect with Jill:
Check out her books: www.notyouraveragerunner.com/books
Listen to her podcast: www.notyouraveragerunner.com/podcast
Jill's Rebel Runner Roadmap is open for new students on April 11th!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online course for beginning runners that will teach you the foundational skills of running along with the mindset tools that will help you stay motivated and excited about it! The waitlist is currently open and the class opens for new students on April 11th.
To learn more and sign up, visit: www.rebelrunnerroadmap.com!